Reopening Indiana and In-Office Meetings
Payroll Client Meetings
Indiana is in process of reopening, click here to see Indiana's Roadmap to Reopen. RBSK staff has continued working diligently to meet your payroll needs during the pandemic.
With that being said, we are looking forward to begin welcoming clients back to our offices in a safe manner with some protocols that may change as we learn more information about COVID-19.
To continue following precautions from the CDC recommendations, our staff and cleaning service have adopted and maintained an increased level of cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces within our offices, utilizing a hospital grade disinfectant.
Check below to see our protocols:
- We will continue to receive clients by appointment only at Batesville, Brookville, Columbus, Greensburg and North Vernon locations Click here to Contact Us.
- In the event a staff member feels ill or needs to care for a sick family member, RBSK has a work from home policy in place across all departments of our company.
- If you or someone in your household or business have been sick or you have been around anyone sick in the two weeks prior to your appointment, we will expect you to call to cancel and reschedule.
- RBSK Payroll has personal protective equipment (PPE) available for staff including masks, face shields and gloves.
- RBSK Payroll will have additional hand sanitizer throughout the office available for clients and staff.
- Clients are encouraged to bring and wear their own PPE to our offices, as they see fit.
- If you would like our staff to wear PPE while you are in our building for a meeting or we are in yours, please alert us prior.
- Prior to your arrival, a member of our staff will clean and wipe down the meeting room and high-touch surfaces with disinfectant.
- The front door will be kept locked at all times. When you arrive, we will unlock it for you.
- To observe social-distancing requirements, we will conduct meetings in our conference rooms and maintain the recommended 6 foot distance from one another.
- After the meeting is finished and you leave the building, a member of our staff will then clean and wipe down the meeting room and high touch surfaces with disinfectant.
In the meantime, customers continue to have a variety of ways to reach us remotely, including:
- RBSK Payroll Client Portal,
- RBSK Payroll Secure Send,
- Scheduling Virtual Meetings or,
- Scheduling Phone Conference Meetings.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we continue to protect the health and well-being of both clients and our staff.
For more information visit our COVID-19 Guidance Center.
Tips of where to get your information about the virus
Where to find local updates about the virus
Decatur County Health Department Facebook Page
Bartholomew County Health Department Facebook Page
Ripley County Health Department Facebook Page
Franklin County Health Department Facebook Page
North Vernon Plain Dealer & Sun Homepage
We are committed to serving clients with care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. We know that this is a stressful time for everyone, and we hope that you, your family and our community stay safe.
Please call us at 812-222-1559 if you have any questions